Most folks know that Atlanta was built in a forest. But these days, it seems more and more like it’s a rain forest. Sudden storms and heavy downpours can create temporary ponding on the streets. When that happens – and to keep it from happening – crews with the Department of Watershed Management crisscross the city to keep the sewers clear of leaves and debris.
- Legacy Of John Lewis Inspires Voters And Unique “Earthwork” Art At Freedom Park
- The Mayor’s Office Of Immigrant Affairs Coordinates Food Drives For Hundreds of Atlanta Families
- A Behind-The-Scenes Look At Atlanta’s Lifesaving Warming Center
- Spread Holiday Cheer This Year – Not The Coronavirus
- Mayor Bottoms Joins Groundbreaking For Atlanta’s Third @Promise Youth And Community Center