Most folks know that Atlanta was built in a forest. But these days, it seems more and more like it’s a rain forest. Sudden storms and heavy downpours can create temporary ponding on the streets. When that happens – and to keep it from happening – crews with the Department of Watershed Management crisscross the city to keep the sewers clear of leaves and debris.
- Atlanta’s New Kathryn Johnston Park Is Much More Than A Playground For The Kids
- Mayor Bottoms Celebrates Military Veterans Who Work For The City Of Atlanta With A Special Luncheon
- Atlanta’s Center For Workforce Innovation Will Help Students Reach New Heights In Their Careers
- Atlanta Corrections Chief Holds Youth Summit To Teach Teens How To Silence The Shame Of Mental Illness
- Mayor’s ACDC Task Force Moves Closer To Its Goal Of Re-imagining Innovative Ways To Transform The City Jail