Most folks know that Atlanta was built in a forest. But these days, it seems more and more like it’s a rain forest. Sudden storms and heavy downpours can create temporary ponding on the streets. When that happens – and to keep it from happening – crews with the Department of Watershed Management crisscross the city to keep the sewers clear of leaves and debris.
- Transforming The Atlanta Jail Is A High Stakes Gamble Where The Whole City Wins
- With The New Uber App Atlanta’s 911 Dispatchers Are Right There With You In Your Rideshare
- Ouleye Ndoye Warnock Breaks Down The Many Forms Of Human Trafficking That You Might Not Be Aware Of
- The Sankofa Art Exhibition Leaves A Powerful Imprint At Atlanta City Hall
- The Atlanta Storyboard Marks Its First Year With More Than 100 Videos About The Good Work Going On In Your City