Most folks know that Atlanta was built in a forest. But these days, it seems more and more like it’s a rain forest. Sudden storms and heavy downpours can create temporary ponding on the streets. When that happens – and to keep it from happening – crews with the Department of Watershed Management crisscross the city to keep the sewers clear of leaves and debris.
- Invest Atlanta Can Help Make The Dream Of Home Ownership A Reality
- The Atlanta Beltline’s Southside Interim Trail Is Now Open
- Atlanta Jail Task Force Works To Re-imagine A New Future For The City’s Detention Center
- Atlanta Becomes First US City To Host Smart City Expo
- The Transformation Tunnel Mural On The Westside Beltline Is A Portal Of Hope In The Fight Against HIV