Most folks know that Atlanta was built in a forest. But these days, it seems more and more like it’s a rain forest. Sudden storms and heavy downpours can create temporary ponding on the streets. When that happens – and to keep it from happening – crews with the Department of Watershed Management crisscross the city to keep the sewers clear of leaves and debris.
- The Final Phase Of The Atlanta Beltline’s Eastside Trail Is Officially Open… And Neighbors Are Loving It
- City Employees Respond To Mayor’s “100 Men To Mentor” Challenge With Big Brothers And Big Sisters
- Booming Crowds And Fireworks For Atlanta’s 4th Of July
- Bringing Atlanta’s Civil Rights Pioneers Back To Life Through Art
- Innovative Atlanta City Studio Set To Reopen Downtown