In the same way a good Samaritan might give you the shirt off their back, Keith and Jane Jones give away furniture to families in need. Sometimes, they give it away by the truckload. The couple owns a small business on the Westside, where they’re helping to rebuild their community by investing in people and by practicing some of the basic principles of One Atlanta.
- Legacy Of John Lewis Inspires Voters And Unique “Earthwork” Art At Freedom Park
- The Mayor’s Office Of Immigrant Affairs Coordinates Food Drives For Hundreds of Atlanta Families
- A Behind-The-Scenes Look At Atlanta’s Lifesaving Warming Center
- Spread Holiday Cheer This Year – Not The Coronavirus
- Mayor Bottoms Joins Groundbreaking For Atlanta’s Third @Promise Youth And Community Center