There was a time when the Capitol View Apartments was a place of fear and hopelessness. Today, with the leadership of Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms, it’s a success story. The property sits right on the Beltline and is a blueprint for what can happen when public, private and philanthropic partners come together to find solutions for affordable housing. Meaghan Shannon-Vlkovic is with Enterprise Community Partners and explains the transformation of Capitol View.
- Legacy Of John Lewis Inspires Voters And Unique “Earthwork” Art At Freedom Park
- The Mayor’s Office Of Immigrant Affairs Coordinates Food Drives For Hundreds of Atlanta Families
- A Behind-The-Scenes Look At Atlanta’s Lifesaving Warming Center
- Spread Holiday Cheer This Year – Not The Coronavirus
- Mayor Bottoms Joins Groundbreaking For Atlanta’s Third @Promise Youth And Community Center