There was a time when the Capitol View Apartments was a place of fear and hopelessness. Today, with the leadership of Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms, it’s a success story. The property sits right on the Beltline and is a blueprint for what can happen when public, private and philanthropic partners come together to find solutions for affordable housing. Meaghan Shannon-Vlkovic is with Enterprise Community Partners and explains the transformation of Capitol View.
- Want To Get Answers To Your Election2020 Voter Questions? ATL311 Is The App For That
- Biketober Is The Perfect Time To Get Out, Get Healthy And Explore Atlanta
- Early Voting For The General Election Begins With Atlanta Residents Showing Up At The Polls Before Sunrise
- For Many In Atlanta The Beach Is Right Around The Corner – The “Dog Beach” Of Morningside
- Residents All Over The City Are Volunteering To Help Keep Atlanta Beautiful