There was a time when the Capitol View Apartments was a place of fear and hopelessness. Today, with the leadership of Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms, it’s a success story. The property sits right on the Beltline and is a blueprint for what can happen when public, private and philanthropic partners come together to find solutions for affordable housing. Meaghan Shannon-Vlkovic is with Enterprise Community Partners and explains the transformation of Capitol View.
- ATLcounts Takes Census2020 Front And Center In The MLK Day Parade
- Transforming The Atlanta Jail Is A High Stakes Gamble Where The Whole City Wins
- With The New Uber App Atlanta’s 911 Dispatchers Are Right There With You In Your Rideshare
- Ouleye Ndoye Warnock Breaks Down The Many Forms Of Human Trafficking That You Might Not Be Aware Of
- The Sankofa Art Exhibition Leaves A Powerful Imprint At Atlanta City Hall