There was a time when the Capitol View Apartments was a place of fear and hopelessness. Today, with the leadership of Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms, it’s a success story. The property sits right on the Beltline and is a blueprint for what can happen when public, private and philanthropic partners come together to find solutions for affordable housing. Meaghan Shannon-Vlkovic is with Enterprise Community Partners and explains the transformation of Capitol View.
- Retiring Corrections Chief Patrick Labat Receives City’s Highest Honors And Praise From Atlanta Leaders
- Using The Power Of Art To Commemorate World AIDS Day
- Get Outside And Enjoy The Boundless Beauty Of Atlanta In The Fall
- Atlanta Partners With HomeSafe Georgia Mortgage Program To Help Save The Homes of Vulnerable Residents
- The Popular “Guns N’ Hoses” Charity Boxing Event Is Back To Help Raise Money For Atlanta’s Police Athletic League