There was a time when the Capitol View Apartments was a place of fear and hopelessness. Today, with the leadership of Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms, it’s a success story. The property sits right on the Beltline and is a blueprint for what can happen when public, private and philanthropic partners come together to find solutions for affordable housing. Meaghan Shannon-Vlkovic is with Enterprise Community Partners and explains the transformation of Capitol View.
- Enjoy A Safe And Happy Pride From The City Of Atlanta
- Atlanta Community Leaders Celebrate National Coming Out Day By Sharing Their Stories
- Atlanta’s Heritage Owner-Occupied Rehab Program Helps Senior Residents Stay In Their Homes
- Mayor Bottoms Convenes Summit To Lift Up Atlanta’s Boys
- Affordable Housing Along The Atlanta Beltline Is Both A Goal And A Reality