In a city where art speaks with a profound voice, what better to way to eulogize a legend whose career in the NBA was a masterpiece in and of itself. Atlanta remembers Kobe Bryant, his daughter and the other souls lost in this week’s chopper crash. And one local artist took that love a step further. .
- Mayor Bottoms Leads Successful Effort To Stop Development On The Former Chattahoochee Brick Company Site
- Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms and FUSE Corps Welcome Atlanta’s First-Ever HIV Executive Fellow
- Atlanta’s New MLK Statue Stands Tall And Proud Near His Family Home On The Westside
- City of Atlanta Names Janean Lewis Senior Director of Youth Engagement
- Mayor Bottoms Joins Atlanta And Nation In Mourning The Loss Of Braves Baseball Great “Hammering” Hank Aaron