In a city where art speaks with a profound voice, what better to way to eulogize a legend whose career in the NBA was a masterpiece in and of itself. Atlanta remembers Kobe Bryant, his daughter and the other souls lost in this week’s chopper crash. And one local artist took that love a step further. .
- Mayor Bottoms Announces City Of Atlanta Moving Into Phase II Of Its Reopening Plan
- Atlanta’s Office Of Cultural Affairs Takes Some Creative Steps To Help Lift Dancers Up During The Pandemic
- Atlanta Police Department Moving Quickly To Increase Training To Clarify When Officers Have A Duty To Intervene
- Mayor Bottoms Demonstrates How To Fill Out The Census Online And Encourages Atlanta Residents To Do The Same
- Atlanta Residents Are Learning That Sometimes The Best Vegetables Are The Ones You Grow Yourself