The holidays can be extremely difficult for vulnerable families. But that’s where many City of Atlanta employees step in and step up to help. City workers routinely volunteer their time and their resources to help make sure Atlanta’s kids and seniors have plenty to eat, as well as gifts to unwrap. Among those who go all out during the holiday season are the folks at the Atlanta City Detention Center, where the legacy of sharing and raising up the less fortunate has been going strong for decades.
- Transforming The Atlanta Jail Is A High Stakes Gamble Where The Whole City Wins
- With The New Uber App Atlanta’s 911 Dispatchers Are Right There With You In Your Rideshare
- Ouleye Ndoye Warnock Breaks Down The Many Forms Of Human Trafficking That You Might Not Be Aware Of
- The Sankofa Art Exhibition Leaves A Powerful Imprint At Atlanta City Hall
- The Atlanta Storyboard Marks Its First Year With More Than 100 Videos About The Good Work Going On In Your City