The holidays can be extremely difficult for vulnerable families. But that’s where many City of Atlanta employees step in and step up to help. City workers routinely volunteer their time and their resources to help make sure Atlanta’s kids and seniors have plenty to eat, as well as gifts to unwrap. Among those who go all out during the holiday season are the folks at the Atlanta City Detention Center, where the legacy of sharing and raising up the less fortunate has been going strong for decades.
- Mayor Bottoms Joins Atlanta And Nation In Mourning The Loss Of Braves Baseball Great “Hammering” Hank Aaron
- Legacy Of John Lewis Inspires Voters And Unique “Earthwork” Art At Freedom Park
- The Mayor’s Office Of Immigrant Affairs Coordinates Food Drives For Hundreds of Atlanta Families
- A Behind-The-Scenes Look At Atlanta’s Lifesaving Warming Center
- Spread Holiday Cheer This Year – Not The Coronavirus