Atlanta police officers representing units from all across the department came out this week for their annual rite of Christmas – the Santa Cop shopping spree for kids. The officers treated the children to breakfast at the Hard Rock Café before taking them out to Target for a fun day of picking out presents for their friends and family. In addition to getting a chance to tell Santa Clause what they’d like to see under the tree, the youngsters each got 300-dollars to pay for the gifts they want to give out as well. The popular program has been making the holiday special for kids for more than thirty years.
- Transforming The Atlanta Jail Is A High Stakes Gamble Where The Whole City Wins
- With The New Uber App Atlanta’s 911 Dispatchers Are Right There With You In Your Rideshare
- Ouleye Ndoye Warnock Breaks Down The Many Forms Of Human Trafficking That You Might Not Be Aware Of
- The Sankofa Art Exhibition Leaves A Powerful Imprint At Atlanta City Hall
- The Atlanta Storyboard Marks Its First Year With More Than 100 Videos About The Good Work Going On In Your City