For Carolyn Jackson, rain in the weather forecast meant buckets in the kitchen and water in the basement thanks to a leaking roof. A retired senior citizen and a longtime Atlanta resident, she couldn’t afford the ten-thousand dollar estimates to fix it. But that was before she got help from the City of Atlanta’s Owner-Occupied Rehab program.
- Legacy Of John Lewis Inspires Voters And Unique “Earthwork” Art At Freedom Park
- The Mayor’s Office Of Immigrant Affairs Coordinates Food Drives For Hundreds of Atlanta Families
- A Behind-The-Scenes Look At Atlanta’s Lifesaving Warming Center
- Spread Holiday Cheer This Year – Not The Coronavirus
- Mayor Bottoms Joins Groundbreaking For Atlanta’s Third @Promise Youth And Community Center