For Carolyn Jackson, rain in the weather forecast meant buckets in the kitchen and water in the basement thanks to a leaking roof. A retired senior citizen and a longtime Atlanta resident, she couldn’t afford the ten-thousand dollar estimates to fix it. But that was before she got help from the City of Atlanta’s Owner-Occupied Rehab program.
- Retiring Corrections Chief Patrick Labat Receives City’s Highest Honors And Praise From Atlanta Leaders
- Using The Power Of Art To Commemorate World AIDS Day
- Get Outside And Enjoy The Boundless Beauty Of Atlanta In The Fall
- Atlanta Partners With HomeSafe Georgia Mortgage Program To Help Save The Homes of Vulnerable Residents
- The Popular “Guns N’ Hoses” Charity Boxing Event Is Back To Help Raise Money For Atlanta’s Police Athletic League