For Carolyn Jackson, rain in the weather forecast meant buckets in the kitchen and water in the basement thanks to a leaking roof. A retired senior citizen and a longtime Atlanta resident, she couldn’t afford the ten-thousand dollar estimates to fix it. But that was before she got help from the City of Atlanta’s Owner-Occupied Rehab program.
- Transforming The Atlanta Jail Is A High Stakes Gamble Where The Whole City Wins
- With The New Uber App Atlanta’s 911 Dispatchers Are Right There With You In Your Rideshare
- Ouleye Ndoye Warnock Breaks Down The Many Forms Of Human Trafficking That You Might Not Be Aware Of
- The Sankofa Art Exhibition Leaves A Powerful Imprint At Atlanta City Hall
- The Atlanta Storyboard Marks Its First Year With More Than 100 Videos About The Good Work Going On In Your City