For Carolyn Jackson, rain in the weather forecast meant buckets in the kitchen and water in the basement thanks to a leaking roof. A retired senior citizen and a longtime Atlanta resident, she couldn’t afford the ten-thousand dollar estimates to fix it. But that was before she got help from the City of Atlanta’s Owner-Occupied Rehab program.
- Enjoy A Safe And Happy Pride From The City Of Atlanta
- Atlanta Community Leaders Celebrate National Coming Out Day By Sharing Their Stories
- Atlanta’s Heritage Owner-Occupied Rehab Program Helps Senior Residents Stay In Their Homes
- Mayor Bottoms Convenes Summit To Lift Up Atlanta’s Boys
- Affordable Housing Along The Atlanta Beltline Is Both A Goal And A Reality