For Carolyn Jackson, rain in the weather forecast meant buckets in the kitchen and water in the basement thanks to a leaking roof. A retired senior citizen and a longtime Atlanta resident, she couldn’t afford the ten-thousand dollar estimates to fix it. But that was before she got help from the City of Atlanta’s Owner-Occupied Rehab program.
- Want To Get Answers To Your Election2020 Voter Questions? ATL311 Is The App For That
- Biketober Is The Perfect Time To Get Out, Get Healthy And Explore Atlanta
- Early Voting For The General Election Begins With Atlanta Residents Showing Up At The Polls Before Sunrise
- For Many In Atlanta The Beach Is Right Around The Corner – The “Dog Beach” Of Morningside
- Residents All Over The City Are Volunteering To Help Keep Atlanta Beautiful