For those who took part in Atlanta’s annual MLK Day Parade, the temperature was so cold, it made your fingers burn – even with gloves on! But that didn’t chill the enthusiasm of the team from ATLcounts as they marched, chanted and handed out t-shirts along the procession on Peachtree, reminding the thousands who came out that the 2020 census is right around the corner… and that it’s imperative everyone in the city takes part.
- Mayor Bottoms Leads Successful Effort To Stop Development On The Former Chattahoochee Brick Company Site
- Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms and FUSE Corps Welcome Atlanta’s First-Ever HIV Executive Fellow
- Atlanta’s New MLK Statue Stands Tall And Proud Near His Family Home On The Westside
- City of Atlanta Names Janean Lewis Senior Director of Youth Engagement
- Mayor Bottoms Joins Atlanta And Nation In Mourning The Loss Of Braves Baseball Great “Hammering” Hank Aaron