After huge crowds and record breaking performances earlier in the day at the Peachtree Road Race, thousands of Atlantans turned out later in the evening to celebrate the Fourth of July with several dazzling fireworks displays. One of them was in the Old Fourth Ward, where residents relaxed by the pond in the park and enjoyed a spectacular light show set against the backdrop of the Beltline and Ponce City Market.
- Atlanta’s New Kathryn Johnston Park Is Much More Than A Playground For The Kids
- Mayor Bottoms Celebrates Military Veterans Who Work For The City Of Atlanta With A Special Luncheon
- Atlanta’s Center For Workforce Innovation Will Help Students Reach New Heights In Their Careers
- Atlanta Corrections Chief Holds Youth Summit To Teach Teens How To Silence The Shame Of Mental Illness
- Mayor’s ACDC Task Force Moves Closer To Its Goal Of Re-imagining Innovative Ways To Transform The City Jail