After huge crowds and record breaking performances earlier in the day at the Peachtree Road Race, thousands of Atlantans turned out later in the evening to celebrate the Fourth of July with several dazzling fireworks displays. One of them was in the Old Fourth Ward, where residents relaxed by the pond in the park and enjoyed a spectacular light show set against the backdrop of the Beltline and Ponce City Market.
- The Final Phase Of The Atlanta Beltline’s Eastside Trail Is Officially Open… And Neighbors Are Loving It
- City Employees Respond To Mayor’s “100 Men To Mentor” Challenge With Big Brothers And Big Sisters
- Booming Crowds And Fireworks For Atlanta’s 4th Of July
- Bringing Atlanta’s Civil Rights Pioneers Back To Life Through Art
- Innovative Atlanta City Studio Set To Reopen Downtown