After huge crowds and record breaking performances earlier in the day at the Peachtree Road Race, thousands of Atlantans turned out later in the evening to celebrate the Fourth of July with several dazzling fireworks displays. One of them was in the Old Fourth Ward, where residents relaxed by the pond in the park and enjoyed a spectacular light show set against the backdrop of the Beltline and Ponce City Market.
- Invest Atlanta Can Help Make The Dream Of Home Ownership A Reality
- The Atlanta Beltline’s Southside Interim Trail Is Now Open
- Atlanta Jail Task Force Works To Re-imagine A New Future For The City’s Detention Center
- Atlanta Becomes First US City To Host Smart City Expo
- The Transformation Tunnel Mural On The Westside Beltline Is A Portal Of Hope In The Fight Against HIV