Success is often contagious. And city planners are hoping that the success of the Broad Street Plaza will spread to other parts of Atlanta. We spoke with COA Planning Commissioner Tim Keane about the award-winning re-design of what used to be a downtown dead-end. Today, Broad Street is a thriving gathering spot for hundreds of people who come here every day for the food, the fun and the fellowship of good friends and co-workers.
- Legacy Of John Lewis Inspires Voters And Unique “Earthwork” Art At Freedom Park
- The Mayor’s Office Of Immigrant Affairs Coordinates Food Drives For Hundreds of Atlanta Families
- A Behind-The-Scenes Look At Atlanta’s Lifesaving Warming Center
- Spread Holiday Cheer This Year – Not The Coronavirus
- Mayor Bottoms Joins Groundbreaking For Atlanta’s Third @Promise Youth And Community Center