Success is often contagious. And city planners are hoping that the success of the Broad Street Plaza will spread to other parts of Atlanta. We spoke with COA Planning Commissioner Tim Keane about the award-winning re-design of what used to be a downtown dead-end. Today, Broad Street is a thriving gathering spot for hundreds of people who come here every day for the food, the fun and the fellowship of good friends and co-workers.
- ATLcounts Takes Census2020 Front And Center In The MLK Day Parade
- Transforming The Atlanta Jail Is A High Stakes Gamble Where The Whole City Wins
- With The New Uber App Atlanta’s 911 Dispatchers Are Right There With You In Your Rideshare
- Ouleye Ndoye Warnock Breaks Down The Many Forms Of Human Trafficking That You Might Not Be Aware Of
- The Sankofa Art Exhibition Leaves A Powerful Imprint At Atlanta City Hall