Success is often contagious. And city planners are hoping that the success of the Broad Street Plaza will spread to other parts of Atlanta. We spoke with COA Planning Commissioner Tim Keane about the award-winning re-design of what used to be a downtown dead-end. Today, Broad Street is a thriving gathering spot for hundreds of people who come here every day for the food, the fun and the fellowship of good friends and co-workers.
- Enjoy A Safe And Happy Pride From The City Of Atlanta
- Atlanta Community Leaders Celebrate National Coming Out Day By Sharing Their Stories
- Atlanta’s Heritage Owner-Occupied Rehab Program Helps Senior Residents Stay In Their Homes
- Mayor Bottoms Convenes Summit To Lift Up Atlanta’s Boys
- Affordable Housing Along The Atlanta Beltline Is Both A Goal And A Reality