Success is often contagious. And city planners are hoping that the success of the Broad Street Plaza will spread to other parts of Atlanta. We spoke with COA Planning Commissioner Tim Keane about the award-winning re-design of what used to be a downtown dead-end. Today, Broad Street is a thriving gathering spot for hundreds of people who come here every day for the food, the fun and the fellowship of good friends and co-workers.
- Bronner Brothers Beauty Show – Bringin’ The Pretty For More Than Seventy Years
- Container Houses May Hold Innovative Solution To Atlanta’s Affordable Housing
- Buckle Up For A Fly-Along With APD’s Air Unit – Atlanta’s Guardian Angels In The Sky
- Atlanta Hosts World’s Biggest International Fire-Rescue Expo And Conference As AFRD Makes History
- Mayor Bottoms Imposes Nighttime Ban On Electric Scooters And E-bikes