Success is often contagious. And city planners are hoping that the success of the Broad Street Plaza will spread to other parts of Atlanta. We spoke with COA Planning Commissioner Tim Keane about the award-winning re-design of what used to be a downtown dead-end. Today, Broad Street is a thriving gathering spot for hundreds of people who come here every day for the food, the fun and the fellowship of good friends and co-workers.
- Retiring Corrections Chief Patrick Labat Receives City’s Highest Honors And Praise From Atlanta Leaders
- Using The Power Of Art To Commemorate World AIDS Day
- Get Outside And Enjoy The Boundless Beauty Of Atlanta In The Fall
- Atlanta Partners With HomeSafe Georgia Mortgage Program To Help Save The Homes of Vulnerable Residents
- The Popular “Guns N’ Hoses” Charity Boxing Event Is Back To Help Raise Money For Atlanta’s Police Athletic League