The Bronner Brothers International Beauty Show is the biggest multicultural trade show in the United States, and it’s held twice a year right here in Atlanta. The show is also the largest non-sports event held at the Georgia World Congress Center, bringing more than thirty-thousand visitors, vendors and performers to celebrate the world’s incredible diversity of beauty. The economic impact to the metro area is in the tens of millions of dollars, and organizers say the iconic show is getting bigger every year.
- Atlanta’s New Kathryn Johnston Park Is Much More Than A Playground For The Kids
- Mayor Bottoms Celebrates Military Veterans Who Work For The City Of Atlanta With A Special Luncheon
- Atlanta’s Center For Workforce Innovation Will Help Students Reach New Heights In Their Careers
- Atlanta Corrections Chief Holds Youth Summit To Teach Teens How To Silence The Shame Of Mental Illness
- Mayor’s ACDC Task Force Moves Closer To Its Goal Of Re-imagining Innovative Ways To Transform The City Jail