The Bronner Brothers International Beauty Show is the biggest multicultural trade show in the United States, and it’s held twice a year right here in Atlanta. The show is also the largest non-sports event held at the Georgia World Congress Center, bringing more than thirty-thousand visitors, vendors and performers to celebrate the world’s incredible diversity of beauty. The economic impact to the metro area is in the tens of millions of dollars, and organizers say the iconic show is getting bigger every year.
- Transforming The Atlanta Jail Is A High Stakes Gamble Where The Whole City Wins
- With The New Uber App Atlanta’s 911 Dispatchers Are Right There With You In Your Rideshare
- Ouleye Ndoye Warnock Breaks Down The Many Forms Of Human Trafficking That You Might Not Be Aware Of
- The Sankofa Art Exhibition Leaves A Powerful Imprint At Atlanta City Hall
- The Atlanta Storyboard Marks Its First Year With More Than 100 Videos About The Good Work Going On In Your City