The Bronner Brothers International Beauty Show is the biggest multicultural trade show in the United States, and it’s held twice a year right here in Atlanta. The show is also the largest non-sports event held at the Georgia World Congress Center, bringing more than thirty-thousand visitors, vendors and performers to celebrate the world’s incredible diversity of beauty. The economic impact to the metro area is in the tens of millions of dollars, and organizers say the iconic show is getting bigger every year.
- Mayor Bottoms Joins Atlanta And Nation In Mourning The Loss Of Braves Baseball Great “Hammering” Hank Aaron
- Legacy Of John Lewis Inspires Voters And Unique “Earthwork” Art At Freedom Park
- The Mayor’s Office Of Immigrant Affairs Coordinates Food Drives For Hundreds of Atlanta Families
- A Behind-The-Scenes Look At Atlanta’s Lifesaving Warming Center
- Spread Holiday Cheer This Year – Not The Coronavirus