The Bronner Brothers International Beauty Show is the biggest multicultural trade show in the United States, and it’s held twice a year right here in Atlanta. The show is also the largest non-sports event held at the Georgia World Congress Center, bringing more than thirty-thousand visitors, vendors and performers to celebrate the world’s incredible diversity of beauty. The economic impact to the metro area is in the tens of millions of dollars, and organizers say the iconic show is getting bigger every year.
- Invest Atlanta Can Help Make The Dream Of Home Ownership A Reality
- The Atlanta Beltline’s Southside Interim Trail Is Now Open
- Atlanta Jail Task Force Works To Re-imagine A New Future For The City’s Detention Center
- Atlanta Becomes First US City To Host Smart City Expo
- The Transformation Tunnel Mural On The Westside Beltline Is A Portal Of Hope In The Fight Against HIV