What better day than Valentine’s Day to remind everyone that February is Heart Health Month? Recently, Dr. F. Michael Toca stopped by Atlanta City Hall to talk to employees and answer questions about the cardiovascular system and the best ways to keep it running like it should for a long, long time.
- Mayor Bottoms Leads Successful Effort To Stop Development On The Former Chattahoochee Brick Company Site
- Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms and FUSE Corps Welcome Atlanta’s First-Ever HIV Executive Fellow
- Atlanta’s New MLK Statue Stands Tall And Proud Near His Family Home On The Westside
- City of Atlanta Names Janean Lewis Senior Director of Youth Engagement
- Mayor Bottoms Joins Atlanta And Nation In Mourning The Loss Of Braves Baseball Great “Hammering” Hank Aaron