What better day than Valentine’s Day to remind everyone that February is Heart Health Month? Recently, Dr. F. Michael Toca stopped by Atlanta City Hall to talk to employees and answer questions about the cardiovascular system and the best ways to keep it running like it should for a long, long time.
- Mayor Bottoms Announces City Of Atlanta Moving Into Phase II Of Its Reopening Plan
- Atlanta’s Office Of Cultural Affairs Takes Some Creative Steps To Help Lift Dancers Up During The Pandemic
- Atlanta Police Department Moving Quickly To Increase Training To Clarify When Officers Have A Duty To Intervene
- Mayor Bottoms Demonstrates How To Fill Out The Census Online And Encourages Atlanta Residents To Do The Same
- Atlanta Residents Are Learning That Sometimes The Best Vegetables Are The Ones You Grow Yourself