For nearly half a century, the City of Atlanta has celebrated the largest pride festival in the entire Southeast. The Atlanta Police Department wants to make sure that the hundreds of thousands of visitors to our city have a safe and fun weekend. Senior Police Officer Eric King is the Department’s LGBT Liaison Officer and has a few tips to make sure everyone has a Happy Pride!
- Retiring Corrections Chief Patrick Labat Receives City’s Highest Honors And Praise From Atlanta Leaders
- Using The Power Of Art To Commemorate World AIDS Day
- Get Outside And Enjoy The Boundless Beauty Of Atlanta In The Fall
- Atlanta Partners With HomeSafe Georgia Mortgage Program To Help Save The Homes of Vulnerable Residents
- The Popular “Guns N’ Hoses” Charity Boxing Event Is Back To Help Raise Money For Atlanta’s Police Athletic League