For nearly half a century, the City of Atlanta has celebrated the largest pride festival in the entire Southeast. The Atlanta Police Department wants to make sure that the hundreds of thousands of visitors to our city have a safe and fun weekend. Senior Police Officer Eric King is the Department’s LGBT Liaison Officer and has a few tips to make sure everyone has a Happy Pride!
- Legacy Of John Lewis Inspires Voters And Unique “Earthwork” Art At Freedom Park
- The Mayor’s Office Of Immigrant Affairs Coordinates Food Drives For Hundreds of Atlanta Families
- A Behind-The-Scenes Look At Atlanta’s Lifesaving Warming Center
- Spread Holiday Cheer This Year – Not The Coronavirus
- Mayor Bottoms Joins Groundbreaking For Atlanta’s Third @Promise Youth And Community Center