For nearly half a century, the City of Atlanta has celebrated the largest pride festival in the entire Southeast. The Atlanta Police Department wants to make sure that the hundreds of thousands of visitors to our city have a safe and fun weekend. Senior Police Officer Eric King is the Department’s LGBT Liaison Officer and has a few tips to make sure everyone has a Happy Pride!
- Enjoy A Safe And Happy Pride From The City Of Atlanta
- Atlanta Community Leaders Celebrate National Coming Out Day By Sharing Their Stories
- Atlanta’s Heritage Owner-Occupied Rehab Program Helps Senior Residents Stay In Their Homes
- Mayor Bottoms Convenes Summit To Lift Up Atlanta’s Boys
- Affordable Housing Along The Atlanta Beltline Is Both A Goal And A Reality