For nearly half a century, the City of Atlanta has celebrated the largest pride festival in the entire Southeast. The Atlanta Police Department wants to make sure that the hundreds of thousands of visitors to our city have a safe and fun weekend. Senior Police Officer Eric King is the Department’s LGBT Liaison Officer and has a few tips to make sure everyone has a Happy Pride!
- ATLcounts Takes Census2020 Front And Center In The MLK Day Parade
- Transforming The Atlanta Jail Is A High Stakes Gamble Where The Whole City Wins
- With The New Uber App Atlanta’s 911 Dispatchers Are Right There With You In Your Rideshare
- Ouleye Ndoye Warnock Breaks Down The Many Forms Of Human Trafficking That You Might Not Be Aware Of
- The Sankofa Art Exhibition Leaves A Powerful Imprint At Atlanta City Hall