Every branch of the United States military is represented among the employees who work for the City of Atlanta. And every branch of the military is also represented in Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms’ Cabinet. The veterans are uniquely qualified for their jobs and bring extraordinary skill sets to their positions. Recently, the Mayor thanked them with a special luncheon for their service – both to their country and to their city.
- Retiring Corrections Chief Patrick Labat Receives City’s Highest Honors And Praise From Atlanta Leaders
- Using The Power Of Art To Commemorate World AIDS Day
- Get Outside And Enjoy The Boundless Beauty Of Atlanta In The Fall
- Atlanta Partners With HomeSafe Georgia Mortgage Program To Help Save The Homes of Vulnerable Residents
- The Popular “Guns N’ Hoses” Charity Boxing Event Is Back To Help Raise Money For Atlanta’s Police Athletic League