Every branch of the United States military is represented among the employees who work for the City of Atlanta. And every branch of the military is also represented in Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms’ Cabinet. The veterans are uniquely qualified for their jobs and bring extraordinary skill sets to their positions. Recently, the Mayor thanked them with a special luncheon for their service – both to their country and to their city.
- ATLcounts Takes Census2020 Front And Center In The MLK Day Parade
- Transforming The Atlanta Jail Is A High Stakes Gamble Where The Whole City Wins
- With The New Uber App Atlanta’s 911 Dispatchers Are Right There With You In Your Rideshare
- Ouleye Ndoye Warnock Breaks Down The Many Forms Of Human Trafficking That You Might Not Be Aware Of
- The Sankofa Art Exhibition Leaves A Powerful Imprint At Atlanta City Hall