Every branch of the United States military is represented among the employees who work for the City of Atlanta. And every branch of the military is also represented in Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms’ Cabinet. The veterans are uniquely qualified for their jobs and bring extraordinary skill sets to their positions. Recently, the Mayor thanked them with a special luncheon for their service – both to their country and to their city.
- Legacy Of John Lewis Inspires Voters And Unique “Earthwork” Art At Freedom Park
- The Mayor’s Office Of Immigrant Affairs Coordinates Food Drives For Hundreds of Atlanta Families
- A Behind-The-Scenes Look At Atlanta’s Lifesaving Warming Center
- Spread Holiday Cheer This Year – Not The Coronavirus
- Mayor Bottoms Joins Groundbreaking For Atlanta’s Third @Promise Youth And Community Center