Every branch of the United States military is represented among the employees who work for the City of Atlanta. And every branch of the military is also represented in Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms’ Cabinet. The veterans are uniquely qualified for their jobs and bring extraordinary skill sets to their positions. Recently, the Mayor thanked them with a special luncheon for their service – both to their country and to their city.
- Want To Get Answers To Your Election2020 Voter Questions? ATL311 Is The App For That
- Biketober Is The Perfect Time To Get Out, Get Healthy And Explore Atlanta
- Early Voting For The General Election Begins With Atlanta Residents Showing Up At The Polls Before Sunrise
- For Many In Atlanta The Beach Is Right Around The Corner – The “Dog Beach” Of Morningside
- Residents All Over The City Are Volunteering To Help Keep Atlanta Beautiful