The old horse-drawn trolleys that used to run through East Atlanta are long gone, but vestiges of the trolley line still remain. City planners want to repurpose it into a new trail that cyclists and pedestrians can use to link to the Beltline. Recently residents had a chance to weigh in on the design.
- Want To Get Answers To Your Election2020 Voter Questions? ATL311 Is The App For That
- Biketober Is The Perfect Time To Get Out, Get Healthy And Explore Atlanta
- Early Voting For The General Election Begins With Atlanta Residents Showing Up At The Polls Before Sunrise
- For Many In Atlanta The Beach Is Right Around The Corner – The “Dog Beach” Of Morningside
- Residents All Over The City Are Volunteering To Help Keep Atlanta Beautiful