The old horse-drawn trolleys that used to run through East Atlanta are long gone, but vestiges of the trolley line still remain. City planners want to repurpose it into a new trail that cyclists and pedestrians can use to link to the Beltline. Recently residents had a chance to weigh in on the design.
- Atlanta’s New Kathryn Johnston Park Is Much More Than A Playground For The Kids
- Mayor Bottoms Celebrates Military Veterans Who Work For The City Of Atlanta With A Special Luncheon
- Atlanta’s Center For Workforce Innovation Will Help Students Reach New Heights In Their Careers
- Atlanta Corrections Chief Holds Youth Summit To Teach Teens How To Silence The Shame Of Mental Illness
- Mayor’s ACDC Task Force Moves Closer To Its Goal Of Re-imagining Innovative Ways To Transform The City Jail