The old horse-drawn trolleys that used to run through East Atlanta are long gone, but vestiges of the trolley line still remain. City planners want to repurpose it into a new trail that cyclists and pedestrians can use to link to the Beltline. Recently residents had a chance to weigh in on the design.
- Transforming The Atlanta Jail Is A High Stakes Gamble Where The Whole City Wins
- With The New Uber App Atlanta’s 911 Dispatchers Are Right There With You In Your Rideshare
- Ouleye Ndoye Warnock Breaks Down The Many Forms Of Human Trafficking That You Might Not Be Aware Of
- The Sankofa Art Exhibition Leaves A Powerful Imprint At Atlanta City Hall
- The Atlanta Storyboard Marks Its First Year With More Than 100 Videos About The Good Work Going On In Your City