The old horse-drawn trolleys that used to run through East Atlanta are long gone, but vestiges of the trolley line still remain. City planners want to repurpose it into a new trail that cyclists and pedestrians can use to link to the Beltline. Recently residents had a chance to weigh in on the design.
- Invest Atlanta Can Help Make The Dream Of Home Ownership A Reality
- The Atlanta Beltline’s Southside Interim Trail Is Now Open
- Atlanta Jail Task Force Works To Re-imagine A New Future For The City’s Detention Center
- Atlanta Becomes First US City To Host Smart City Expo
- The Transformation Tunnel Mural On The Westside Beltline Is A Portal Of Hope In The Fight Against HIV