The old horse-drawn trolleys that used to run through East Atlanta are long gone, but vestiges of the trolley line still remain. City planners want to repurpose it into a new trail that cyclists and pedestrians can use to link to the Beltline. Recently residents had a chance to weigh in on the design.
- Legacy Of John Lewis Inspires Voters And Unique “Earthwork” Art At Freedom Park
- The Mayor’s Office Of Immigrant Affairs Coordinates Food Drives For Hundreds of Atlanta Families
- A Behind-The-Scenes Look At Atlanta’s Lifesaving Warming Center
- Spread Holiday Cheer This Year – Not The Coronavirus
- Mayor Bottoms Joins Groundbreaking For Atlanta’s Third @Promise Youth And Community Center