The old horse-drawn trolleys that used to run through East Atlanta are long gone, but vestiges of the trolley line still remain. City planners want to repurpose it into a new trail that cyclists and pedestrians can use to link to the Beltline. Recently residents had a chance to weigh in on the design.
- The Final Phase Of The Atlanta Beltline’s Eastside Trail Is Officially Open… And Neighbors Are Loving It
- City Employees Respond To Mayor’s “100 Men To Mentor” Challenge With Big Brothers And Big Sisters
- Booming Crowds And Fireworks For Atlanta’s 4th Of July
- Bringing Atlanta’s Civil Rights Pioneers Back To Life Through Art
- Innovative Atlanta City Studio Set To Reopen Downtown