Urban streams and waterways face any number of environmental challenges. Mitigating those problems in Atlanta is the job of the city’s Department of Watershed Management, led by Commissioner Kishia Powell. Recently, we followed DWM employees Kelly Rudell and Lenny Tucciarone as they assessed the aquatic health of Proctor Creek in Northwest Atlanta. With a resurgent fish population and a thriving greenspace, the prognosis for the creek is very good.
- Bronner Brothers Beauty Show – Bringin’ The Pretty For More Than Seventy Years
- Container Houses May Hold Innovative Solution To Atlanta’s Affordable Housing
- Buckle Up For A Fly-Along With APD’s Air Unit – Atlanta’s Guardian Angels In The Sky
- Atlanta Hosts World’s Biggest International Fire-Rescue Expo And Conference As AFRD Makes History
- Mayor Bottoms Imposes Nighttime Ban On Electric Scooters And E-bikes