Urban streams and waterways face any number of environmental challenges. Mitigating those problems in Atlanta is the job of the city’s Department of Watershed Management, led by Commissioner Kishia Powell. Recently, we followed DWM employees Kelly Rudell and Lenny Tucciarone as they assessed the aquatic health of Proctor Creek in Northwest Atlanta. With a resurgent fish population and a thriving greenspace, the prognosis for the creek is very good.
- Enjoy A Safe And Happy Pride From The City Of Atlanta
- Atlanta Community Leaders Celebrate National Coming Out Day By Sharing Their Stories
- Atlanta’s Heritage Owner-Occupied Rehab Program Helps Senior Residents Stay In Their Homes
- Mayor Bottoms Convenes Summit To Lift Up Atlanta’s Boys
- Affordable Housing Along The Atlanta Beltline Is Both A Goal And A Reality