Atlanta is an award-winning smart city that’s getting smarter every day. Collecting, applying and sharing data to make life better for residents is a key component of Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms’ One Atlanta. Chief Information Officer Gary Brantley says it’s important for Atlanta to stay ahead of the curve when it comes to building a secure and high-speed digital infrastructure.
- Bronner Brothers Beauty Show – Bringin’ The Pretty For More Than Seventy Years
- Container Houses May Hold Innovative Solution To Atlanta’s Affordable Housing
- Buckle Up For A Fly-Along With APD’s Air Unit – Atlanta’s Guardian Angels In The Sky
- Atlanta Hosts World’s Biggest International Fire-Rescue Expo And Conference As AFRD Makes History
- Mayor Bottoms Imposes Nighttime Ban On Electric Scooters And E-bikes