Atlanta is an award-winning smart city that’s getting smarter every day. Collecting, applying and sharing data to make life better for residents is a key component of Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms’ One Atlanta. Chief Information Officer Gary Brantley says it’s important for Atlanta to stay ahead of the curve when it comes to building a secure and high-speed digital infrastructure.
- ATLcounts Takes Census2020 Front And Center In The MLK Day Parade
- Transforming The Atlanta Jail Is A High Stakes Gamble Where The Whole City Wins
- With The New Uber App Atlanta’s 911 Dispatchers Are Right There With You In Your Rideshare
- Ouleye Ndoye Warnock Breaks Down The Many Forms Of Human Trafficking That You Might Not Be Aware Of
- The Sankofa Art Exhibition Leaves A Powerful Imprint At Atlanta City Hall