Atlanta is an award-winning smart city that’s getting smarter every day. Collecting, applying and sharing data to make life better for residents is a key component of Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms’ One Atlanta. Chief Information Officer Gary Brantley says it’s important for Atlanta to stay ahead of the curve when it comes to building a secure and high-speed digital infrastructure.
- Legacy Of John Lewis Inspires Voters And Unique “Earthwork” Art At Freedom Park
- The Mayor’s Office Of Immigrant Affairs Coordinates Food Drives For Hundreds of Atlanta Families
- A Behind-The-Scenes Look At Atlanta’s Lifesaving Warming Center
- Spread Holiday Cheer This Year – Not The Coronavirus
- Mayor Bottoms Joins Groundbreaking For Atlanta’s Third @Promise Youth And Community Center