Atlanta is an award-winning smart city that’s getting smarter every day. Collecting, applying and sharing data to make life better for residents is a key component of Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms’ One Atlanta. Chief Information Officer Gary Brantley says it’s important for Atlanta to stay ahead of the curve when it comes to building a secure and high-speed digital infrastructure.
- Want To Get Answers To Your Election2020 Voter Questions? ATL311 Is The App For That
- Biketober Is The Perfect Time To Get Out, Get Healthy And Explore Atlanta
- Early Voting For The General Election Begins With Atlanta Residents Showing Up At The Polls Before Sunrise
- For Many In Atlanta The Beach Is Right Around The Corner – The “Dog Beach” Of Morningside
- Residents All Over The City Are Volunteering To Help Keep Atlanta Beautiful