Atlanta is an award-winning smart city that’s getting smarter every day. Collecting, applying and sharing data to make life better for residents is a key component of Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms’ One Atlanta. Chief Information Officer Gary Brantley says it’s important for Atlanta to stay ahead of the curve when it comes to building a secure and high-speed digital infrastructure.
- Enjoy A Safe And Happy Pride From The City Of Atlanta
- Atlanta Community Leaders Celebrate National Coming Out Day By Sharing Their Stories
- Atlanta’s Heritage Owner-Occupied Rehab Program Helps Senior Residents Stay In Their Homes
- Mayor Bottoms Convenes Summit To Lift Up Atlanta’s Boys
- Affordable Housing Along The Atlanta Beltline Is Both A Goal And A Reality