Andrea Mckenzie is an internationally acclaimed artist from Trinidad and Tobago, who now calls Atlanta home. Her work has the power to not just turn heads, but to bring a sense of wonder to the people who view her incredibly intricate multi-media paintings. Her art – loaded with color and luminescence – was recently on display in Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms’ office as part of the Sankofa exhibition.
- Mayor Bottoms Joins Atlanta And Nation In Mourning The Loss Of Braves Baseball Great “Hammering” Hank Aaron
- Legacy Of John Lewis Inspires Voters And Unique “Earthwork” Art At Freedom Park
- The Mayor’s Office Of Immigrant Affairs Coordinates Food Drives For Hundreds of Atlanta Families
- A Behind-The-Scenes Look At Atlanta’s Lifesaving Warming Center
- Spread Holiday Cheer This Year – Not The Coronavirus