Andrea Mckenzie is an internationally acclaimed artist from Trinidad and Tobago, who now calls Atlanta home. Her work has the power to not just turn heads, but to bring a sense of wonder to the people who view her incredibly intricate multi-media paintings. Her art – loaded with color and luminescence – was recently on display in Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms’ office as part of the Sankofa exhibition.
- Transforming The Atlanta Jail Is A High Stakes Gamble Where The Whole City Wins
- With The New Uber App Atlanta’s 911 Dispatchers Are Right There With You In Your Rideshare
- Ouleye Ndoye Warnock Breaks Down The Many Forms Of Human Trafficking That You Might Not Be Aware Of
- The Sankofa Art Exhibition Leaves A Powerful Imprint At Atlanta City Hall
- The Atlanta Storyboard Marks Its First Year With More Than 100 Videos About The Good Work Going On In Your City