Big shout-out to all the folks celebrating Memorial Day by staying safe and being considerate of others – while at the same time enjoying Atlanta’s sprawling greenspaces. In Inman Park, for example, we ran into Mark, a musician who provided a mellow soundtrack for everyone who was outside enjoying the good weather and positive vibes. Please remember, there’s enough room for everybody to take advantage of Atlanta’s unparalleled verdant beauty, so get out, get healthy and stay ATLSTRONG.
- Legacy Of John Lewis Inspires Voters And Unique “Earthwork” Art At Freedom Park
- The Mayor’s Office Of Immigrant Affairs Coordinates Food Drives For Hundreds of Atlanta Families
- A Behind-The-Scenes Look At Atlanta’s Lifesaving Warming Center
- Spread Holiday Cheer This Year – Not The Coronavirus
- Mayor Bottoms Joins Groundbreaking For Atlanta’s Third @Promise Youth And Community Center