Juneteenth has increasingly become a day of activism. Thousands, perhaps tens of thousands, converged on the streets of Atlanta June 19 in peaceful protest – to amplify the national and local cry for social and police reform. In fact, there were so many marches and rallies downtown, they occasionally bumped into each other like traffic jams for justice.
- Mayor Bottoms Announces City Of Atlanta Moving Into Phase II Of Its Reopening Plan
- Atlanta’s Office Of Cultural Affairs Takes Some Creative Steps To Help Lift Dancers Up During The Pandemic
- Atlanta Police Department Moving Quickly To Increase Training To Clarify When Officers Have A Duty To Intervene
- Mayor Bottoms Demonstrates How To Fill Out The Census Online And Encourages Atlanta Residents To Do The Same
- Atlanta Residents Are Learning That Sometimes The Best Vegetables Are The Ones You Grow Yourself